A Satisfying CAreer In Game Development
Do You Live To Build?
Innovate Every Day
As a small business, our team members wear a lot of hats. As a Technical Apprentice, you’ll do the same. This escape room job will provide an opportunity for you to expand your engineering skill set largely in software and electronics. This position is a great fit if you’ve ever wanted to program MCs or video games and need to break into the industry.
Must be able to share a portfolio of work in these areas.
- Maintain code and hardware that runs the escape rooms.
- Troubleshoot problems, identify and propose resolutions.
- Contribute to the technical design of new products.
- Perform deployments/installations of developed products.
- Working knowledge of at least one environment: VSC, Visual Studio, Unity, Arduino, RPI.
- Take direction and implement feedback effectively.
- Be a problem-solver. Be an innovator. Be a gamer.
This position is currently open for consideration.
Not quite the position you’re looking for?
Are You Ready To Join Our Team?
Fill out this form completely. After you submit, please give us a week to get back to you about the escape room job.