A Informative CAreer In Game Development
Starting Salary: $15/Hour
As a small business, our team members wear a lot of hats. As a Technical Apprentice, you’ll do the same. This escape room job will provide an opportunity for you to expand your engineering skill set largely in software and electronics. This position is a great fit if you’ve ever wanted to program MCs or video games and need to break into the industry.
Must be able to share a portfolio of work in these areas.
- Maintain code and hardware that runs the escape rooms.
- Troubleshoot problems, identify and propose resolutions.
- Contribute to the technical design of new products.
- Perform deployments/installations of developed products.
- Working knowledge of at least one environment: VSC, Visual Studio, Unity, Arduino, RPI.
- Take direction and implement feedback effectively.
- Be a problem-solver. Be an innovator. Be a gamer.
Not quite the position you’re looking for?
Are You Ready To Join Our Team?
Fill out this form completely. After you submit, please give us a week to get back to you about the escape room job.