It’s caption time!
Here’s an ordinary picture just waiting to get memed! Caption it with an escape room spin. Be creative and be original.
We’ll select one winning caption and run it as a meme on our Social Media pages and website! On top of that, the person who submitted the winning caption will also win a 4-pack of tickets to any single game at The Escape Effect!
How to enter
What you’ll need to do is make a meme. We’re giving you the base image for the meme on any of our Social Media platforms (links below). Comment with how you would caption the meme AND also tag at least one other person who fits the meme.
If you have more than one idea, share and tag them all!
Selecting a winner
We’ll post the winning meme on July 29, 2021 on our Social Media feeds. If more than one person posts the same (or similar) meme, we’ll only recognize the first person to post the meme.
Don’t wait to enter, get memey!
Contest terms and conditions
- This contest is sponsored solely by The Escape Effect, Orlando.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The prize for the winner has a retail value of approximately $280 USD.
- No further entries will be accepted after 11:59pm on July 28, 2021.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the deadline.
- The Escape Effect reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- The Escape Effect is not responsible for inaccurate details provided to the entrant by a third party.
- The prize is as stated and has no cash alternative and no other substitution will be offered.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from The Escape Effect and their decision is final.
- The winner will be tagged and notified via social media post on July 29, 2021.
- The winner agrees that their name/likeness can be used in promotional materials.
- The winner must claim the prize within one week of announcement. If not, winner forfeits and a new winner is selected..
- The winner must play the escape room by December 31, 2023.
- This promotion is in no way administered, associated, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
- The Escape Effect’s decision in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition the entrant is agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of the contest.