Join Our Team
Part hospitality, part gamemaster, a Game Host does it all for our guests. We are searching for customer-focused individuals who can ensure that each and every person who steps foot into The Escape Effect loves each and every moment.
- Greet and register guests in the lounge.
- Accurately reset between games.
- Report guest feedback to management.
- Offer assistance to guests.
- Be a team player.
- Take critical feedback effectively.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
Assistant Store Manager
Traditionally, the Store Manager needs to be a leader for Game Hosts. In reality, you’ll also need to be an awesome problem-solver as your responsibility will be everything AND everyone inside and around the store.
Must have 2 years of personnel management experience OR a degree in hospitality management.
- Perform duties of a Game Host.
- Encourage an atmosphere of teamwork for Game Hosts.
- Determine solutions to dynamic challenges.
- Communicate with upper management.
- Leadership qualities.
- Conflict resolution.
- Strong communication.
As a small business, our team members wear a lot of hats. As an Apprentice, you’ll do the same and expand your engineering skillset largely in software and electronics. This position is a great fit if you’ve ever wanted to program MCs or video games and need to break into the industry.
Must have a degree in electronics or software fields OR must be able to share a portfolio of work in these areas.
- Maintain code that runs the escape rooms.
- Troubleshoot problems, identify/propose resolution.
- Contribute to technical design of new product.
- Perform deployments/installations of developed products.
- Syntax mastery of at least one languages: C#, C, Python.
- Working knowledge of at least one environment: Visual Studio, VSC, Unity, Arduino, RPI.
- Take direction and implement feedback effectively.
- Be a gamer. Be a problem-solver. Be an innovator.
If your dream job is spreading the word about your passion, then this position may be a good fit for you. As a Marketing Associate, you’ll find it satisfying to build campaigns and measure the effectiveness of those campaigns to constantly learn, thus improving the business and yourself.
Must have a degree in digital marketing or similar field.
- Identify and present recommendations to senior staff.
- Develop multi-channel campaigns.
- Write and proofread articles.
- Monitor Social Media presence.
- Working knowledge of SEO and SEM practices.
- Ability to work in Adobe is a plus.
- Strong written communication.
- Must be a self-starter and results-driven.
Ready To Join Our Team?
Fill out this form completely. After you submit, please give us a week to reach back out to you.